2. The ABAP programming language
3. What does SAP systems offer in the security front?
4. Do you have to worry about security in ABAP?
5. ABAP security is not a walk in the park
6. Take your ABAP devs out of the dark
7. Vulnerabilities distribution and attack surface
8. Bulletproofing one vulnerability at a time: Missing authorization checks | SQL Injection | Command injection | Other types of injection | Backdoors | Cross client access | The web | Cryptography
9. Are you scared enough? Conclusion & summary
About the authors
CTO at Kiuwan. Expert in Software Analytics and Application Security, he is the brains behind all Kiuwan's analysis engines. International Speaker
20 years experience in IT product/service management. He is an expert in ALM and security and quality assurance. International speaker