Bulletproofing your SAP ABAP applications
Learn about the particular security threats you should worry about when developing in the ABAP programming language.
This guide will show you how to face them and protect your software from each vulnerability, including SQL injection, backdoors, and cryptography.
This is a must-read guide for whoever is developing SAP ABAP applications and wants to bulletproof them from attacks.
2. The ABAP programming language
3. What does SAP systems offer in the security front?
4. Do you have to worry about security in ABAP?
5. ABAP security is not a walk in the park
6. Take your ABAP devs out of the dark
7. Vulnerabilities distribution and attack surface
8. Bulletproofing one vulnerability at a time: Missing authorization checks | SQL Injection | Command injection | Other types of injection | Backdoors | Cross client access | The web | Cryptography
9. Are you scared enough? Conclusion & summary
About the authors
CTO at Kiuwan. Expert in Software Analytics and Application Security, he is the brain behind all Kiuwan’s analysis engines. International Speaker
20 years experience in IT product/service management. He is an expert in ALM and security and quality assurance. International speaker