2 editions that suit your needs:
Enforce security to protect your applications
- Discover & fix security flaws
- Continuous analysis for reliable monitoring
- Meets with state-of-the-art security standards
- Locally or in the cloud, it’s always 100% secure
- Fast results with 1 click
- It integrates with your continuous development process
Discover & manage
your technical debt
- Know the effort to remediate defects & vulnarabilities
- Simulate future scenarios
- Create actions plans according to your needs
✓ No credit card needed
✓ 15 days trial
Govern your portfolio to lower your risks
- Manage your risks from smart perspectives
- Govern your porfolio to increase your business value
- Decision making oriented, executive dashboards
Manage your software deliveries
- Evaluate, rank, compare your providers and gather objective info to negotiate
- Automatically evaluate and set new, successful SLAs
- Minimize your time to market
Make decisions to increase value
- Start by knowing where and how to reduce costs
- Increase your business value through continuous portfolio optimization
- Boost your DevOps initiatives
Going deeper on Kiuwan
State-of-the-art, long term management services can be built around Kiuwan Solutions.
Kiuwan is flexible enough to give everyone the right, straight results they are waiting for:
Clean design: Powerful and clean dashboards show you exactly the information you need.
Polyglot: There are hundreds of rule checks for almost all of the most popular programming languages.
Risk analysis: With just a glance, you can easily understand if your project is at risk or not.
Through the control of applications and providers, Telefonica achieved an improvement in the quality and security of their applications which resulted in an increase of up to 20% in the
performance once in production.
We created an automatically measurable SLA, linked to the quality of deliveries and applied to suppliers.
They trust us. See more
Do you want to see Kiuwan live?
Access Kiuwan Professional demo now
and try it for yourself with provided sample code