Kiuwan Local Analyzer
Learn how to scan your code for security vulnerabilities within your own environment.
Concerned about scanning your code in the cloud? Get the results you need in the environment you prefer.
Scanning your code for vulnerabilities with our cloud-based SaaS solution is fast and safe. But if you prefer to scan locally, take advantage of our hybrid solution. Simply download the Kiuwan Local Analyzer (KLA) to your workstation and analyze your code locally. You’ll get the same rule sets and fast results. With the KLA, only the results of your analysis are shown on your cloud-based dashboard.
Run your first scan
- Start the Kiuwan Local Analyzer
- Enter your Kiuwan account details and click Login
- Define your basic analysis configuration on the analysis set-up window
- Click on Continue to view the analysis configuration window
- Define your basic analysis
- Click Analyze
- Your analysis is finished. You can now view the results on the dashboard by clicking View Results or by accessing your account on kiuwan.com
The Kiuwan Local Analyzer updates automatically on start-up.
Before running a new analysis, KLA verifies its version. If there is a newer version, it downloads it and installs it, notifying the user.
Advanced how tos
Learn all about the Kiuwan Local Analyzer with our on-demand webinar. Just click and enjoy!