The aim of this Troubleshooting Guide is to help you to identify, diagnose and resolve common problems you may be experiencing with Kiuwan.
Contact Kiuwan Technical Support
If you need assistance with any of the steps, you cannot resolve your issue or you have any kind of question, please contact Kiuwan Technical Support for further help:
- Writing an email to email@example.com
- Using the messenger provided by Kiuwan (see below picture)
If you cannot see the messenger, please contact your Kiuwan administrator to get access to it.
We will be happy to help you !!
Help on Kiuwan Errors
Most of Kiuwan errors usually appear during the process of analysis.
Reasons can be of different nature and Kiuwan will show to you the reason and how to solve it (the vast majority of the problems are due to configurations that can be solved very easily).
- If you are using Kiuwan Local Analyzer in Graphical User Interface mode (GUI), visual help and tips will be shown indicating the reason of the problem and a link to this guide to help you on how to solve it
- If you are using Kiuwan Local Analyzer in Command-Line Interface (CLI), errors are reported in two ways:
- Thru messages to standard ouput indicating the reason of the problem
- Thru return codes (please visit Local Analyzer Return Codes for a full description of return codes)
- In case the problem produces in the cloud after running the analysis and executing the 2nd phase (metrics and indexes calculation), the analysis log page will indicate the reason of the problem.
- You can find help on Kiuwan Analysis Error Code Reference (Analysis Error Code Reference)
Sometimes, depending on the nature of the error, an error report will be uploaded to Kiuwan and a support ticket will be automatically open (with a reference to a ticket ID).
Please, provide the ticket id when you contact Kiuwan Technical Support.