Kiuwan Governance has been designed for Security/QA Engineers or IT Managers, and allows to see grouped results of the analyses performed on the account code grouped by portfolios, an essential information for the government of the applications at executive level.
Kiuwan is the only cloud solution that allows you to take decisions about your application portfolio, compare them, see the evolution, explore the best repair scenario to fit your needs and resources and help to decide if an application has to be conserved, optimized or replaced.
By using Kiuwan Governance you will get:
- Complete visibility of your entire application portfolio
- Objective information to negotiate your SLA’s
- Measure external providers, understand their path from a unique vantage point.
Kiuwan Governance lets you make informed decisions through Entreprise Software Analytics tools such as:
- Decision quadrants
- Detect risky applications using different decision quadrants
- Predictive analytics of the evolution of your application’s portfolio.
- Record the activity of your development teams and software vendors, both in application and maintenance projects or change requests.
Please visit Kiuwan Governance and Kiuwan Governance doc site for further info.
Se also our FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions for help on How does Kiuwan help me to manage and make strategic decisions on my Application Portfolio