- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
Kiuwan's CSV exported files are compliant with the RFC-4180 standard.
CSV files are used as a way to import Kiuwan's data into Excel.
Microsoft® Excel opens .csv files, but depending on the system's regional settings, it may expect a semicolon as a separator instead of a comma. This may cause problems when importing into Excel data including multiline columns.
To avoid this problem, converting the CSV file with Google Sheets. See the following steps:
- Download the CSV file from Kiuwan to your computer.
- Open a new (empty) spreadsheet in Google.
- Go to File > Import... and import the CSV file.
- In the Import file dialog, select Comma in the Separator character section.
- The data will appear when the import is finished.
- Kiuwan's exported data use an English locale. To change it to another language, go to File > Spreadsheet settings
4. The file is now ready to be downloaded in CSV format. To do so, go to File > Download as > Microsoft Excel (.xslx)
|Content by Label|