Pursuant to Organic Spanish Law 15/1999 of 13th of December, of Personal Character Data Protection, OPTIMYTH communicates that:
- The personal data given by you through this Web site belonging to OPTIMYTH will be incorporated to OPTIMYTH’s files duly registered at the Data Protection General Registry.
- The purpose of those files is to send promotional information through any way (correspondence, telephone, e-mail, mailing o any other computer network) about products and services of OPTIMYTH, as well as the Management of the Service offered through the Web site.
- You guarantee that the details contributed are real, exact, complete and update, being responsible of any harm direct or indirect that can be caused as consequence of any breach. In case the data disclosed belong to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed it about the contents of this document and that you have obtained authorization to provide this data to OPTIMYTH to that end.
- When the personal data are obtained through application forms, it’s necessary that you contribute at least those marked with an asterisk. If the relevant data considered necessary weren’t supplied, OPTIMYTH would not be able to accept and manage the Web site Service or the consult made.
- In response to OPTIMYTH’S aim to guarantee the data security and confidentiality, the required security levels for personal data protection have been adopted and the available technical measures have been installed to avoid the loss, bad use, alteration, non authorized access and the theft of personal data given through the Web site. OPTIMYTH acknowledges that it has not and will not acquire any intellectual or industrial property right over the any information or data given by the client through the Web site as well as acknowledges that this information might be protected by the relevant laws and regulations. OPTIMYTH undertakes to keep confidential this information and not disclose unless so obliged by the relevant competent Authorities or Courts.
- None of the data will be transferred, sold or rent out under no circumstances. Pursuant to Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, of Society Services Information and Electronic Trade, you have at any time the right to consult your data, to cancel the subscription or to change your preferences. To exercise this right you can send a formal notice to this address: Optimyth Software Tecnologies, S.L.U. in C/. Norias 80 – 2º, 28221, Majadahonda (Madrid), or send an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
- In accordance with legal provisions, OPTIMYTH is committed to fulfilling its obligation of personal data confidentiality and duty to protect them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access, given the current state of technology. We also inform you that we use services from other providers to store the information, but those are limited to storing it, and in any case OPTIMYTH will use it for any other purpose.
Cookie Name Type More information Google Analytics __utma Analysis cookie http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html __utmb Analysis cookie __utmc Analysis cookie __utmz Analysis cookie Google Maps APISID Technical cookie http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy HSID Technical cookie NID Technical cookie PREF Technical cookie SAPISID Technical cookie SID Technical cookie SSID Technical cookie YouTube APISID Technical cookie http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy HSID Technical cookie NID Technical cookie PREF Technical cookie SAPISID Technical cookie SID Technical cookie SSID Technical cookie VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE Technical cookie YSC Technical cookie demographics Technical cookie Kiuwan Website cookie-agreed-en Technical cookie doc-sidebar Personalization cookie has_js Personalization cookie Kiuwan App qmm_user_locale_32 Personalization cookie JSESSIONID Technical cookie ROUTEID Technical cookie
In other Kiuwan sites, other third party cookies are installed to all visitors, even if they are not registered users in the correspondent platforms:
- Kiuwan in Facebook. Cookies: datr, reg_fb_gate y reg_fb_ref. Their purpose is detailed in the Facebook cookie usage page.
- Kiuwan in Twitter. Cookies: guest_id, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, original_referer y _twitter_sess. Their purpose is detailed in the Twitter cookie usage page.
- Customers agree during the term of their Kiuwan account, to list their company name and brand on the Kiuwan Web Site.
Holder: Optimyth Software Tecnologies, S.L. CIF: B85754760.
Registered address: C/. Norias, 80 | 28221 Majadahonda (Madrid).
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered details: Register office in Madrid, Tomo 26.937, Sheet 115, Section 8, Page M-485430, entry 1ª.