4 steps for improving my DevSecOps process
+ 3 KPIs to monitor my results
GET THE COMPLETE EBOOK NOW
A comprehensive, practical guide to set up a DevSecOps process in your application life cycle & key indicators to monitor the results.
Scroll down to learn more
1. How did we arrive here?
2. Resistance from teams against DevSecOps
3. Security culture & Knowledge
4. Several teams, several tools
5. Different responsibilities for the same objective
6. Verifying what is important…too late
7. 4 steps for improving my DevSecOps process
8. Adopt Shift Left philosophy
9. 3 KPIs to monitor my DevSecOps results
About the author
“I have been helping companies globally to maximize returns in Software Vendor Management and Productivity, using Software Analytics, with a keen interest in Secure Software Development, QA, ALM and SLA renegotiation, implementing the most appropiate tools and solutions to cater each need.”