How to start an analysis with Kiuwan Cloud Analyzer
If you want to analyze your code by uploading it to the cloud, do the following:
Before you start the analysis
- Have the source code you want to analyze in a single ZIP file format accessible from your workstation.
- Think about how you want to label the analysis, to find it again later.
Analyze your source code
Log into your Kiuwan Account
- On your dashboard, click Analyze in the upper right corner
- A new page will open.
Click Upload your code in the Analyze in the cloud section.
- Find and select the Zip file of the code you want to analyze.
- On the next page you can set the analysis criteria:
When you are done, click Run New Analysis
- Choose which extension files to analyze
- In case of an extension file conflict, you will have to choose the right extension in the dropdown menu.
- Label the analysis
- Include or exclude patterns
- Choose the type of encoding
- The analysis is executed
- See the results of your latest analysis.