- Migration process
- Step 1: upgrade your single-container installation
- Step 2: stop Kiuwan
- Step 3: backup your data
- Step 4: install Kiuwan on premises using the new installer tool (kiuwan-cluster)
- Step 5: restore your data
- Step 6: start Kiuwan infrastructure
- Step 7: tweak the installation to allow upgrades
- Step 8: complete the migration process
This page will guide you through the process of migrating from a Kiuwan on premises single-container installation carried out with the deprecated installation tool docker-for-kiuwan.
Step 1: upgrade your single-container installation
First of all, you will need to upgrade your current installation to the latest available. A complete upgrade (both Kiuwan and clients) will be needed.
Please follow the steps shown in Kiuwan On-Premises Installation Guide in order to upgrade.
Once the upgrade is completed, you should see this versions in the KOP system administration console: