Kiuwan on premise installer is a powerful tool that suits multiple environment scenarios:
- Single-host full contained installation.
- Multi-host installation where infrastructure services are externalized.
- Multi-host installation where kiuwan services are distributed.
- Any combination of the two previous scenarios.
The Kiuwan on premise install tool (kiuwan-cluster)
Kiuwan on premise installation process is carried out by our "kiuwan-cluster" tool.
The tool is provided as a tar.gz file. Once extracted you can find these resources:
The following table summarizes the resources you need to know about:
|/config/volumes.properties||Configuration file to set where your persistent volumes will reside.|
|/docker/*.sh||Advanced shell scripts to interact with your Kiuwan on premise installation.|
|/logs||The installation logs.|
|/ssl||Tools that ease the certificate creation to keep Kiuwan on premise under a secure environment.|
|/user-content||A place to put some resources we cannot distribute and the installation will need.|
|Main shell scripts that let you interact with your Kiuwan on premise installation.|
- Main shell scripts: let you interact with your Kiuwan on premise installation.