The User Management section in the Setup menu allows you to manage the users and their permissions associated to your account.
At CSV option menu you can export to a CSV file a full listing of users and permissions.
Add a new user
Clicking on the Add button you get access to the New User form.
- Username field is the unique identifier of a Kiuwan user. The user needs to specify this username whenever accessing Kiuwan. Username must be unique so it’s recommended to use a suffix that identifies all users in your organization.
- Email field is the email address of the user so any Kiuwan notification will be sent to that email address. Email does not need to be unique, so there might be users with the same email address.
- Name and Lastname fields are descriptive fields to further identify the user.
- Enabled check allows to enable/disable the user to access the Kiuwan account.
- By checking the Generate password checkbox, Kiuwan will send a new password to the user. New users can not access Kiuwan until they receive their new password.