- A Kiuwan Report is created selecting its components from a widgets library.
- Once the report is created, it's generally available to the rest of the users. At any time, you will be able to modify any published report.
- Any user of you your account can then “generate” (or execute) the report selecting a date period. The report will be populated with data within the selected data range
Only users granted with “report generation” privilege can create a custom report. Once created, any user can “generate” the report.
A Report is composed of widgets. A widget is a graphical element that displays information.
When creating To create a Report, you select the widgets selecting them among those that Kiuwan providesfrom Kiuwan Widgets Library .
When selecting the widgets, every Every widget has configuration options that you will set to adapt the widget to your desired functionality. Please see next sections on available widgets.
The selection and configuration of the widgets will let you to define the content of your report. What report, i.e. what information will be included and how will be displayed in the generated report.
Once the report is created, you will publish to make it generally available to the rest of the users. At any time, you will be able to modify any published report.
- To select one among any of the pre-defined data ranges that Kiuwan provides (All, Today, This month, Last 30 days, etc)
- To use the active global filter (i.e. that one currently active in the Calendar)
Kiuwan Widgets Library
Kiuwan provides a complete library of widgets that you can use to build your custom report.