- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This guide will take takes you through the options and permissions granted to admin accounts.
Account Owner and Administration Privileges
The Account Owner is a user granted with all admin privileges, which are assigned when the account is created.
Every Kiuwan user account is tied to an Account Owner. The Account Owner can assign other users the role of owner, thus giving them admin privileges.
There is no "admin" user , -- just a user with admin privileges.
Click on the drop-down menu at the top-right corner to access the admin tasks.Image
To grant admin privileges to a user, just select that user in User management and click Administration privileges.
Any user granted with ALL administration privileges becomes a de - facto Account Owner.
Administration privileges are the following:
Below is more information about the administration privileges:
- Manage applications - Rights to create and delete applications and portfolios, as well as to modify any aspect of the application configuration (model, portfolio, audit, etc).
- See Applications management.
- Manage users
- - Rights to create, delete and manage users, user groups and roles, as well as to assign permissions among them.
- See User management.
- Manage models
- - Rights to create and delete custom models, as well as to modify any aspect of model configuration (rules, indicators, metrics, etc.)
- See Models Manager User Guide.
- Manage audits
- - Rights to create and delete custom audits, as well as to modify any aspect of the audit configuration (checkpoints, etc.)
- See Audits Management.
- Manage reports
- - Rights to create and delete custom reports, as well as to modify any aspect of the reports (contents, widgets, etc.)
- See Custom Reports