- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This pag is an overview of which integrations can be done with Kiuwan.
Kiuwan supports the work of developers in two ways: with an IDE Plug-In and with CI Integrations.
- Kiuwan IDE Plug-In (Kiuwan for Developers)
- The Kiuwan IDE-Plugin for Eclipse, Jetbrains, Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
- Jenkins plugin.
- The Kiuwan Plugin for Jenkins allows you to run Kiuwan static analyses on your code as part of your Continuous Integration process with Jenkins.
- You can include the analysis of your code in your CloudBees CI process and take the appropriate action if the analysis results don’t meet the specified thresholds.
- IBM Bluemix DevOps Services
- You can also integrate Kiuwan with IB BLumix DevOps Services, please visit Integrate Kiuwan static test services with IBM Bluemix DevOps Services
- Team Foundation Server
- JetBrains TeamCity
- Circle CI
- GitLab CI
- Atlassian Bamboo
- SAP Extractor for Kiuwan
- Local analyzer —command line—.
- Local Analyzer's Command Line Interface (CLI) is especially suited to provide all the Kiuwan functionality through command line statements easily integrated into any scripting language. You can order an analysis automatically or schedule your analysis procedure.
- Third-party analyzers
- Kiuwan can import results from other analyzers, so you can analyze with MS FxCop or HP Fortify and view all results in Kiuwan dashboards.
- Third party analyzers
- REST API
- Kiuwan REST API allows you to retrieve data from Kiuwan and it is intended for developers who want to write applications that can interact with the Kiuwan API.
- Typical scenarios might be to create your own dashboard or to integrate it into a continuous integration service to block a promotion between environments based on quality results.
- Rule Development