We’re excited to announce that the Kiuwan team will be part of the world’s leading information security event, Black Hat USA. You’ll find us in the Business Hall in booth 2121.
The conference is being held at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, with four days of technical training from August 3 – 6, followed by the two-day main conference August 7 – 8.
Attendees at the 22nd annual event will have the opportunity to discover the latest information security research and trends, build offensive and defensive skills, and meet leading solution providers in the InfoSec industry.
About the Black Hat USA 2019 Conference
The Black Hat USA 2019 conference offers non-stop opportunities to prepare you for the future of InfoSec:
- Training Sessions: Build critical skills in hands-on offensive and defensive courses taught by leading experts in the field. Topics available include social engineering attacks, Active Directory attacks, adaptive penetration testing, advanced cloud security, blockchain applications, data breaches, and many more.
- Briefings: Security experts from around the world will share cutting-edge research on InfoSec risks and trends. Briefing topics include biometrics, smartphone exploits, social media manipulation, cyber insurance, 5G network vulnerabilities, cybersecurity risk assessment, and many more.
- Features: Featured events include special events such as community workshops, lounges, meetups, parties, networking opportunities, sponsored breaks, etc.
- Arsenal: Participate in live, interactive demonstrations of the latest open-source tools and products.
- Business Hall: Meet event sponsors, exchange ideas with thousands of InfoSec professionals, and evaluate a range of security products and solutions.
Visit the Black Hat Registration page for details on registration, including the pricing for passes to Trainings, Briefings, and the Business Hall. Regular registration is open through July 12. Late registration is available until August 2, or you can register on-site through August 8. All Black Hat pass holders have access to the Business Hall, sponsored sessions, workshops, and the Career Zone, and the Arsenal.
Meet the Kiuwan Team at Booth 2121
While you’re at the Black Hat conference, be sure to stop by Booth 2121 to meet the Kiuwan team. You’ll get to see Kiuwan Code Security and Insights in action, and pick up some great swag, too! The Business Hall is open on Wednesday, August 7 from 10:00 – 19:00, and on Thursday, August 8 from 10:00 – 17:00.
About Black Hat
For more than 20 years, Black Hat has provided attendees with the very latest in information security research, development, and trends. These high-profile global events and trainings are driven by the needs of the security community, striving to bring together the best minds in the industry. Black Hat inspires professionals at all career levels, encouraging growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors. Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in the United States, Europe and Asia. More information is available at: blackhat.com. Black Hat is organized by UBM, which in June 2018 combined with Informa PLC to become a leading B2B information services group and the largest B2B Events organizer in the world.